The Orbit RBA features a two-post lead trap design with wire cutouts and flat head screws, and you can remove the deck on the fly without having to remove the tank. The deck design prevents airlocks and provides maximum wicking with its wide channels, combined with side perforated wicking and front and right side (traditional) air inlet locations for all current and future boro devices. You can also completely seal your airflow to 0mm for storage.
We recommend the MTL kit for experiences from 1.5mm airflow and under.
- Surgical Grade Stainless Steel Deck
- Adjustable 0.1mm – 4.5mm Airflow
- 7mm Wide Deck Wicking Channels
- 6.5mm x 8.55mm Deck Build Space
- PCTG Clear Tank + Silicone Fill Bung
- Aluminium Sprung Airflow Pin + Tool